Results of the latest election opinion polls.
Complete riding by riding election coverage.
The latest election result seat projections.
Election results, premiers, party leaders and more.
Major Political Parties & Leaders
Voters in Yukon will likely go to the polls in 2015. The last territorial election was held in 2011.
The table below lists the party standings currently as well as the results of the most recent elections.
Yukon Territorial Election 2011
On October 11, 2011, the Yukon Party led by Darrell Pasloski won a majority government.
|Election Results – Yukon Party Majority|
|Popular Vote Results (%)|
Election seat count results since 1978.
Election vote percentages since 1978.
Territorial leaders from 1978 to present.
List of former political party leaders.
Legislative Assembly of Yukon
Yukon & Northern Canada News
- Yukon flood victims advised to register wi...
- Second eaglet shown on Whitehorse nest cam
- Can the Senate fire a senator?
- Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worke...
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate ...
- N.W.T. RCMP youth program gets $10,000
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fr...
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 laws...
- RCMP crack down on road safety during long...
- Whitehorse ski hill could be sustainable, ...
- Condolences pour in for Aboriginal leader ...
- Aboriginal leader Elijah Harper dies at ag...
- Mother of man beheaded in 2008 appalled ki...
- Court lifts ban on identifying Iqaluit tea...
- Police not treating death of First Nations...
- Iqaluit’s hospital needs repairs but con...
- Aboriginal children make up 95% of foster ...
- Yukon men have issues with Yukon Men show
- Residential school survivor challenges Val...
- First Nations woman killed by train in Tor...