Results of the latest election opinion polls.
Complete riding by riding election coverage.
The latest election result seat projections.
Election results, premiers, party leaders and more.
Major Political Parties & Leaders
in 2 years, 4 months, 17 days, 8 hours, 2 minutes until election day! Voters in Prince Edward Island will go to the polls on Monday, October 5, 2015.
The table below lists the party standings currently as well as the results of the most recent elections.
Prince Edward Island Provincial Election 2011
On October 3, 2011, the Liberal Party led by Robert Ghiz won a majority government.
|Election Results – Liberal Majority|
|Popular Vote Results (%)|
Election seat count results since 1873.
Election vote percentages since 1900.
Provincial leaders from 1873 to present.
List of former political party leaders.
- Government of Prince Edward Island
- Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island
- Elections Prince Edward Island
Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island & Atlantic Canada News
- Fishing boat missing off eastern New Bruns...
- Man dies in Mount Vernon car crash
- Tour operators get lesson in being gay-fri...
- Duffy's Senate expenses may get 2nd look f...
- Jobs to tide over fisheries workers for EI
- Cohon challenges Maritimes to support new ...
- Mistakes in Senator Duffy controversy 'min...
- P.E.I. marked low on foreign worker treatm...
- Ashfield, Shea react to Mike Duffy controv...
- Cavendish offers all-inclusive style vacat...
- WHO warns Saudi coronavirus may be spreadi...
- Powerball jackpot $600M and rising for Sat...
- Yahoo considering buying Tumblr for $1.1 b...
- Federal finance watchdog ignores spending ...
- Probe launched after commuter trains crash...
- Afghan lawmakers block law protecting wome...
- North Korea fires 3 short-range missiles, ...
- French president signs gay marriage into l...
- Pamela Wallin forced out of Tory caucus ov...
- Damning findings removed from Sen. Mike Du...