Results of the latest election opinion polls.
Complete riding by riding election coverage.
The latest election result seat projections.
Election results, premiers, party leaders and more.
Major Political Parties & Leaders
in 2 years, 4 months, 24 days, 5 hours, 17 minutes until election day! Voters in Newfoundland & Labrador will go to the polls on Tuesday, October 13, 2015.
The table below lists the party standings currently as well as the results of the most recent elections.
Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial Election 2011
On October 11, 2011, the Progressive Conservatives led by Kathy Dunderdale won a majority government.
|Election Results – Progressive Conservative Majority|
|Popular Vote Results (%)|
Election seat count results since 1949.
Election vote percentages since 1949.
Provincial leaders from 1949 to present.
List of former political party leaders.
- Government of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Legislative Assembly of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Elections Newfoundland & Labrador
Legislative Assembly of Newfoundland & Labrador
Newfoundland and Labrador & Atlantic Canada News
- Multiple weekend thefts on Ropewalk Lane
- Arts council presents annual awards
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and...
- Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- Police investigating vehicle accident near...
- Gros Morne fracking issue causing signific...
- Provincial historic sites open for summer ...
- Police recover stolen dirt bike, arrest ma...
- Last video store in Happy Valley-Goose Bay...
- Driver apologizes on Facebook after Edmont...
- Hundreds of shipping containers with Canad...
- Volcano outside Mexico City still rumbling...
- Charles as prince regent? Possibility rais...
- Winning ticket of $590.5M Powerball jackpo...
- Facebook stock stagnant as social network ...
- Conservative MP Michelle Rempel says Wrigh...
- Harper's chief of staff Nigel Wright resig...
- Search resumes for two New Brunswick lobst...
- Job grant program advertised by Harper gov...