Results of the latest election opinion polls.
Complete riding by riding election coverage.
The latest election result seat projections.
Election results, premiers, party leaders and more.
Major Political Parties & Leaders
4 days, 18 hours, 32 minutes ago until election day! Voters in British Columbia will go to the polls on Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
The table below lists the party standings currently as well as the results of the most recent elections.
- BC New Democratic Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- BC Liberal Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- BC Green Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- BC Conservative Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other (100%, 0 Votes)
British Columbia Provincial Election 2009
On May 12, 2009, the BC Liberal Party led by Gordon Campbell won a majority government.
|Election Results – Liberal Majority|
|Popular Vote Results (%)|
Election seat count results since 1871.
Election vote percentages since 1903.
Provincial leaders from 1871 to present.
List of former political party leaders.
Legislative Assembly of British Columbia
British Columbia News
- Vancouver's outdoor pools open for long we...
- First Nations chief asks to meet B.C. prem...
- Should genetic testing for cancer be avail...
- RCMP has 'no interest' in discussing haras...
- Taxpayers Federation outraged after acupun...
- Senator Pamela Wallin leaves Conservative ...
- Stolen artifacts returned to Victoria's Ch...
- Mission apartment building fire under inve...
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies crack cocain...
- Vancouver Island coal mine application rej...
- Off-base: Coquitlam youth baseball team lo...
- Feces study raises questions about pool cl...
- Hydro project can proceed without environm...
- Canadian dollar falls as inflation rate hi...
- Vancouver takes a stand against homophobia
- Pamela Wallin forced out of Tory caucus ov...
- 17th century artifacts stolen from Victori...
- Independent probe clears officers in Vanco...
- After losing riding, Sterk stays on as BC ...
- Ford denies allegations about video, says ...
- Premier Christy Clark maps out ambitious e...
- Election upset has B.C. film industry reel...
- Arson isn’t the answer to neighbourhood ...
- Greens, Conservatives plot next steps in b...
- B.C. New Democratic Party looks to open up...
- After election upset, Liberals consider a ...
- Back Forty deserves top billing
- Court rules hydro project can proceed with...
- Condo builders push merits of concrete
- Pickton lawsuits lead Steven Point to quit...